Parrock Lumb Cottages is situated in an ideal location for walking, cycling, bird watching and riding.
There are many places to visit around the Rossendale area. Below are some of our favourite attractions and activities, we believe are worth a visit during your stay here:
- The Halo in Haslingden
- The Singing Ringing Tree in Burnley
- The Pennine Bridleway
- The Astronomy Centre
- Lee Mill Quarry
- Helmshore Mills Textile Museum currently closed
- Rossendale Ski Slope
- The East Lancashire Railway
- Boundary Mill
- Hebden Bridge
- The Whitaker Museum at Rawtenstall
- Grip and Go Climbing Wall Haslingden
- Lee Mill Quarry for mountain biking
- Rossendale Way for great walks
- Local Markets are run in Bacup,Todmorden and Rawtenstall for Lancashire cheese and Black puddings.
- Bury Market is country famous for its high level and variety of stalls.
- Clitheroe and Skipton, both provide fantastic days out, with lots to do, and even more to see!